Saturday, April 2, 2011

Melalui E-Mailku Sekejap Tadi...

Hello Sir.                                                           
I  am Alex Gold, as a project manager of shell petroleum (Inc) One of the largest oil companies with over 1.2 trillion capital investment Fund, nevertheless as the project manager I handle all project welfare Accounts and I extracted 1.2 % excess maximum return capital profits  (EMRCP) per annum on each of the project. 
 
As an expert  I have made over $ 1.6 million from the EMRCP and hereby looking For someone to trust who will stand as an investor to receive the fund as Annual investment proceed from shell capital fund of 2007/2008, for the co-operation i building a Tourist Hotel or Real Estate in your Country.
 
I am sorry if this is not in line with your business. I need an experienced person like you to assist me to set up,develop the project and assume responsibility of ownership as chairman but will be bringing in profit distribute profit monthly or annually .
 
Your immediate reply will be highly appreciated and I shall give you more information on this project. All confirmable Documents to back up the claims will be made available to you for payment prior to your acceptance.

Meanwhile I have worked out the strategies and modalities regarding smooth remittance / clearance of the funds, 100% risk free from now and in future.
 
Note: You will be offer 8% of the total money at the end of the transaction while I take 92% will be my own share at end of this transaction, to start the investment in your designated country.
 
Please be reaffirmed that due to time limit you are expected to be in contact with to declare your willingness in order for me to commence on the documentation process.
 
Your urgent response is highly welcome.
Yours Sincerely,
Alex Gold

No comments:

Post a Comment